back to Careers
The Sport Science Unit at the Sport, Exercise Medicine and Lifestyle Institute (SEMLI) at the University of Pretoria is looking to recruit a part-time sport dietitian to join their team as soon as possible.
- Dietitian will be responsible for consulting out patients on a day to day basis as well as group education sessions for sport teams affiliated with SEMLI.
- Contribute to the research outputs at SEMLI.
- BDietetics of BSC Dietetics degree
- HPCSA registration as an independent practitioner
- Indemnity insurance
- A valid driver’s license and own reliable transport
- Own laptop/computer
- Ability to work independently
- Computer based / Microsoft Office competency
- +3-years sport dietician experience
- At least 1-year private practice experience.
- Research experience
- Interest or experience in sports nutrition
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary system
- Passion for the industry and profession
- Ability to show initiative
- The independent contractor fee will be based on a percentage of consultation fees.
Interested candidates to please send your CV and Cover Letter to SEMLI HR, firstname.lastname@example.org-
hr.co.za, by Monday 15 January 2024, and ensure availability from 22-26 January 2024 for interviews.